Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Luxury of Grace

A few weekends ago we went to an AMAZING wedding.  Everything about it was phenomenal.

Ceremony = there was a boy choir singing, talk about fairy-tale-esque

Flowers = oh my goodness, I could go on and on about these, don’t get me started

Food = divine

Reception = unreal, simply put

But, what Doons & I were struck by and encouraged with was that with all of this amazing luxury that we were able to participate in and benefit from – it is just a sampling of the luxury that we are able to inherit because of our claim to being children of God.  The grace that we have received now and will continue to receive is a far greater luxury than anything that this world can offer.

And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.

John 1:16

image

My wonderful friend, Sarah (her brother was the groom)  Thank you, Houston, for my poofy hair

No comments: