Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

“Take Me Out to the Ballgame…”

This past Sunday evening we had such a blast when we headed to the Frisco Roughriders game with some friends in our community group!  Now the last time Donald and I were at a ballpark together was when we were freshmen at A&M and my sorority’s formal was at the Diamond Club at Ranger Stadium.  (Alas, my scanner is not cooperating, unless I’d have inserted an awesome picture here from that night – haha!  Back in the day when Donald was in love with me and I was oblivious…oh wait…).  And, thanks to the outfield section where you can sit in the grass – all of the kids had a great time too.  We didn’t watch too much baseball, but perhaps that is OK.  Great company, happy babies = a successful night at the ballpark.

 

IMG_9542

Sweet Abi & Annie

IMG_9550

The rest of the Pattillos, with baby EmmaIMG_9555

   Told you there were happy babies to be had!

IMG_9566

Doesn’t she look mischievous?  I think she was trying to get some more food…

IMG_9569IMG_9572 Evan caught a fly ball at his first baseball game!  Now his expectations are set really high….

The only thing missing from the evening were some peanuts and crackerjacks…

No comments: