Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Flashback 2010: Hubby’s Birthday!

Doons turned 28 about 6 weeks ago! 

IMG_7460

Having a birthday the day after Thanksgiving may be a bummer to some (truthfully, it might be for me, selfish gal that I sometimes am) – but my darling hubby takes it all in stride and thinks of the week’s festivities as a wonderful family occasion where there is an amazing meal cooked in his honor!  We all would agree with him. 

SAM_1111

My dearest is loved by many for multiple reasons, the lists could go on and on.  But as I reflect back on this year of life with him, I am most thankful for his sincere and deep love for our family, his unwavering belief in a God who is good and provides all good things, and for his humble nature which both encourages others and puts them at ease.  He is a goody.  I am so thankful for him.

SAM_1112

No comments: