Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

Haha, yes yes, let’s groan out loud together!  I love when it snows in dallas.  Not only do I love the snow, but I love to see how worked up everyone gets!  From the news, to the people in the elevator at the hospital (for a normal check-up!) – oh my goodness.  It is comical for this Michigan girl.  Not to sound that I am laughing at people – that seems ugly.  I mean, I am laughing at dallas in general.  Hmmm, that’s not much better, is it?

But, like a crazy lady – I start documenting – I mean, this may be it for the year?!

IMG_8079

IMG_8099

Snow Day!

Then it got a bit more serious…eek!

IMG_8109 IMG_8117

Because who doesn’t go outside with their glitzy best on?

IMG_8120 IMG_8125

IMG_8129

IMG_8134

The next morning, we were so excited that the snow was still there!  Even Oslo tried to have a go at it!

IMG_8142 IMG_8100

No comments: