Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Michigan – Part I: Getting there and just being at home!

So, with donald heading to Asia – Abi & I decided it fitting to pack our bags and head up north to the land o’ lakes.

I got insanely lucky…each time we had two seats to ourselves (only paying for one!  Although, truth be told I am not going to be that sorry when we are legally required to purchase abi her own seat).  I was so thankful, it made the three hours so much fun – and in truth I was really worried about finagling abi, two carry-ons, and a stroller by myself!

SAM_0200

SAM_0190

We had so many fun moments while we were there.  It is always impactful to me to reflect on where I was in life (and all the silly that came with it) when I was living in my parents’ house and then to see abi running around.

SAM_0215

If you know my dad, it wouldn’t be a michigan trip without the stereotypical…here’s where we live!  Love you, dad!

SAM_0229

Helping out in the yard…please notice the amazing place that is my parents’ backyard.  Amazing place to grow up.  I love having abi play there.  Ducks, deer, ponds, gardens…it’s got it all!

SAM_0238

SAM_0247

SAM_0250

SAM_0255

SAM_0262

SAM_0456

No comments: