Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

A little color on Lanshire…

After a rainy day, all of a sudden the sun came out in a beautiful display of WARMTH!  Abi and I threw on our shoes and rushed outside in anticipation.  And we weren’t disappointed. 

IMG_3233

IMG_3236

And they vanished (it was a double – my pictures don’t capture it) so quickly.  A beautiful reminder of our faithful God.

One of our most favorite things about our house.  Our neighbors.  Blessed is an understatement.

IMG_3239

IMG_3242

IMG_3245

(are they not the sweetest?  Ellie is the most darn-cute little school girl I have EVER seen!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was really cool... and the reason there isn't a better picture of both rainbows is because I was in charge of bringing the camera out. Ang was like "come on! there will be a rainbow!" and I responded by saying "just because it is sunny now doesn't mean there's a rainbow" and begrudgingly and slowly getting the camera. haha. I'm dumb.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

You do have awesome neighbors. Todd was one of my closest friends in college.