Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Here’s to #7!

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Jenny & Brian!  Seven years – how wonderful!  I just love wedding anniversaries.  They are especially delightful when you can remember the day, remember beautiful moments, and see how the Lord has graciously guided the couple to the point where they are now.  I am feeling all of these things today over J&B’s special day!  Thanks to what I call a “wonderfully ironic occurrence” I was actually at Jenny and Brian’s wedding.  I say ironic because they were just being super kind to invite me, I didn’t know either of them terribly well (their wedding was after donald’s and my freshman year at A&M) – yet because I was completely infatuated with Donald – I timed my visit to see Caroline/other college friends around July 27th.  Special thanks to Kristian for being my “friend date” at the wedding so I didn’t feel completely silly, and had someone to sit next to.  However it all happened, I am thankful.  I am so happy to have had the shared memories with Jenny and Brian and the extended Wallace/McGown families long before I officially became part of the clan.  It was joyfully gracious.

So, now as I type as a sister and as an aunt to their little Joshua, I am happy to remember the memories in Dallas 7 years ago and offer praise for the work that has been done by the Lord through their union.  Congratulations and much love to you, Jenny and Brian!

No comments: