Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jambalaya: Morning Edition

Earlier in the week, I awoke early and had a delightful morning.  Please let me explain.

The morning didn’t go exactly as I had planned.  I had Beth Moore’s ‘Esther’ on my mind – not jambalaya.  BUT, I then remembered that I had some produce that wouldn’t be quite so tasty if I didn’t go ahead and get my jambalaya on.  Thus my Thursday morning took a different turn.

First Stop:

(To keep this blog rooted in reality, my cup of coffee was from the day before.  But it still tasted deliciously good.)

Next: Pavarotti’s Nessun Dorma, ahhh, I could start any day like this with delight.

And then began my first time to make jambalaya (motivated by some good sales at Whole Foods and some leftover sausage!)

IMG_4515

IMG_4520

Verdict is that I added too much Tobasco – but overall, it is a keeper!

No comments: