Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

A bit of a catch-up

Last weekend was so wonderful. Family, old friends, relaxation - not too many things can rival this on hot, Texas summer days. As I've been off of work on maternity leave (which is suprisingly easy and amazing to get used to!) I've been able to truly soak up each day, mentally and spiritually prepare for Abi's arrival, and treasure these last few times when it is just Donald and I. He is such a wonderful man, I am thankful for the man that he is and the father that he will be. We are so anticpating the arrival of our beautiful daughter, but being reflective and in a way, semi-sadly saying good-bye to the blissful and free days of the past two and a half years. I feel as though our lives will be exceedingly enriched by our wonderful gift, but that we truly are closing a chapter in our marriage as we begin the crazy adventure of the next.


Here's why our weekend was AWESOME!!!


The manly Wallace/McGown men demoing the house:


Joshua's First Swim in the Pool!

Happy Birthday!! Everyone was in town to celebrate Malia's wonderful life.

Josh is very anxious for his cousin to get here soon! (Us too, Josh!!)

Meeting my good friend Katye for coffee, and if you needed any more proof that Abi is going to be a big girl, look no further...

5 comments:

Page said...

Hey Donald and Angela! I've been reading your blog and just wanted to say thanks for keeping us posted on how you're doing. I can't wait to see your precious girl. I had those same feelings that you are having, Angela, before Elizabeth was born. It's definitely the end of a period, but it's the beginning of something amazing. Will look forward to seeing Abi soon and praying for you guys.
- Page (Evan's sister)

Kristian and Katy said...

AHHHHH!!! come out baby!!! you're paining yo mama.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Oh My STARS! Hello long lost friend Donald Wallace! I just found your blog through a friend and couldnt believe it! I cant wait to read through your blog and catch up on how life has been! Hope life is great!
Much Love,
Ashley "Breakdown"

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Congrats! I just read up where you have a baby coming any day! Cant wait to see pictures! Ill be praying for the 3 of you!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

COngratulations on your beautiful baby girl. She is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more pics! hope you are doing well mommy and daddy!!