Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sleeping babies

IMG_7967

seemed appropriate to put the yawn at the beginning of the post…william at 2 weeks

Oh my goodness, there is something so special, so sacred about a sleeping child.  I really do feel like I am peering in on a little miracle each time I sneak into abi & nate’s room or the nursery and spy on my sleeping littles.

IMG_6949

tired lady…sometimes you’ve just got to rest on your daddy

And my, oh my, is my heart full.

IMG_8746

sweet nate at 10 days…

There is something about watching them that settles me.  I had a roller coaster of a day today – thankfully, the Lord graciously allowed it to end on such a beautiful high – which was only raised when I moved abi from our room into hers for the night {this does require some explanation – in sweet, little 50’s houses – when three children all go to bed at the same time – and they NEED to sleep right away – one must start their sleep in our room and then get moved.  Thankful for Abi and her ability to sleep wherever!}.  After I transferred Abi – I just stood in the middle of the room and looked at their sweetness.  One of those times when you really will yourself to treasure and remember it.

IMG_9165

william at the audubon center…

 

And then I just had to sneak in and gaze at William…

No comments: